Join me in changing things up and welcoming Mondays with enthusiasm!
How it works:
- Write a post on why you can say, “Thank God, It’s Monday!” – on your respective blogs, or on your social media accounts.
- Share a link to your post in the comments section below.
- On my next Monday’s post, I will include the links that you shared so that we can all encourage one another with our happy vibes! Sounds good?
I want to say thank you to the three L‘s (fun coincidence!) who posted comments/links last Monday:
Today, I am thankful for the following:
1. Yesterday’s message in church about perseverance. I’m carrying it with me with much inspiration — Hebrews 10:32-39, which says:
Recall the former days when, after you were enlightened, you endured a hard struggle with sufferings, sometimes being publicly exposed to reproach and affliction, and sometimes being partners with those so treated. For you had compassion on those in prison, and you joyfully accepted the plundering of your property, since you knew that you yourselves had a better possession and an abiding one. Therefore do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that when you have done the will of God you may receive what is promised. For, “Yet a little while, and the coming one will come and will not delay; but my righteous one shall live by faith, and if he shrinks back, my soul has no pleasure in him.”
But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who have faith and preserve their souls.
2. Last week in the midst of apparent challenges such as illness (especially of the hubby and of one of our closest friends) and financial and employment uncertainties, among others, I received grace upon grace from the Lord: more time for prayer, sharing of God’s word and hearing of testimonies; words of encouragement at work; opportunities to meet and interact with inspiring people; a wonderful, God-honoring celebration of the life of a dear mentor; witnessing answered prayers…and a lot more!
3. There is much work to be done again this week! That is always reason to rejoice and be thankful 🙂
I leave you with this passage that I found framed at church:
Your turn! What reasons do you have to thank God for this Monday? Eager to see your blog links/comments!