Ah, it’s good to be back.
So there’s my first thing to be thankful for this Monday — I am resurrecting this site by reviving the TGIM weekly event! It may take time for it to catch on again, but I’ll be patient and hopeful in waiting for people to join this “advocacy.” With all the negativity and sadness that pervades social media, some of us just need to work harder at promoting goodness and faith and gratitude, don’t you think?
Anyway, with this post I’m back to having three active public WordPress sites (see the links at the sidebar for the other two), so I can be a bit more flexible and organized in my blogging.
Here are other things I’m thankful for this Monday:
- A very good night’s rest last night both for the hubby and moi.
- Yesterday’s happy get-togethers with family and old friends.
- This morning’s good news that our desired schedule at the dialysis clinic has been granted to us permanently.
- A major task that I have to finish for work — which means this will be an extra-productive week!
- The hubby’s birthday, coming in two days!
Best of all, this is the first Monday since the hubby and I made a life-changing decision. More on that soon 🙂
Now it’s your turn! Make your own TGIM post on your blog or FB page, and comment below with a link to said post. Or, if you wish, post your story/insight straight below.
Have a blessed week!