How it works: Every Monday I will publish a Thank God, It’s Monday (TGIM) post and invite you to do the same–write about a TGIM insight or experience–on your respective blogs/social media accounts. You may share a link to your post at the comments section; then, on my next Monday’s post, I will include the links that you shared so that we can all encourage one another with our happy vibes! Sounds good?
Good morning, world!!!
Last week all Manila folk got drenched, cold and lazy. We start making up for that lull today; this Monday is bound to be action-packed, with the following tasks that need to be accomplished:*
- One draft proposal for email submission;
- One annual performance self-review for encoding into our HR system (which I cannot seem to access, huhu);
- Three sets of administrative paperwork for submission to the office;
- Emails for sending;
- Office supplies for purchase;
- Three bills to pay;
- One doctor’s appointment and one medical treatment session to go to with the hubby;
- Laundry for pick-up;
- Pantry supplies for replenishment;
- Two online courses for catching up (Thank God, they’re self-paced!); and, if I may please add,
- Two posts that I would really like to write!
So it will all be exciting, me running around town (or to be literal, across three or four cities).
Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity and the ability to be productive!
Do see how these two wonderful women pondered on their blessed Monday last week 🙂
Now it’s your turn. Make your own TGIM post on your blog or FB page, and comment below with a link to said post. Or, if you wish, post your story/insight straight below.
Looking forward to seeing your posts!
It’s 11:35 P.M., and I completed less than half (now in proud, bright pink font) of the tasks I listed above. Boy, was this day tough!
In the middle of the challenges God caught hold of my hand and said, “How about that time together, my child?”
So I paused, asked His forgiveness, and sat by His feet.
And all was well.